Saturday, January 17, 2009


Welcome!

This blog is dedicated to providing good tasting, healthy, vegetarian, and vegan recipes, that even picky children will eat.
I also hope to include vital nutrition information that mainstream America may discard.

Please feel free to give feedback on the recipes (and info :) But, please go easy on me, I'm still learning too! I, in no way claim that what I eat, or what I feed my kids is perfect. But I am trying to spare them the misery of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, cancer, etc... that seem to be the norm in our society.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." ~Proverbs 22:6

I want to thank, and whole-heartedly recommend an awesome site: Happy Foody. It is where I get so many recipe ideas, and the inspiration to do a veggie blog of my own. Sara is nothing short of amazing!

Blessings!

Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment