Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kashi

I really try to talk my kids into smoothies for breakfast..or oatmeal. But I often give in to their love of cold breakfast cereal, especially on Sunday mornings as we are rushing around trying to get out the door for church. I have found a reasonably healthy breakfast cereal, that tastes great and my kids love..

Kashi makes an entire line of organic yummy cereals that are comparable in price to other breakfast cereal (all over priced IMO). And, almost every grocery store carries a large selection. They also make bars, hot cereal, frozen entrees, and more..
No white sugar, no high fructose corn syrup, and no white flour. Only the good stuff.
Savannah's (my 2 year old) favorite is Heart To Heart, she snacks on these dry.. My boys love the blueberry one, and I love the Vive one with graham something or other.. anyways. Try them, you won't be disappointed.






No comments:

Post a Comment